Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘TDA THE DIGITAL AGENCY LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 17 Green Lanes, Newington Green, London N16 9BS. Our company registration number is 10489216. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Security and privacy in Universal Analytics: A change in technology can sometimes mean a change in policy. While we haven’t changed our security and privacy principles very much, there is some information you need to review:
- First-party cookie storage is minimized in analytics.js.The information stored in the local first-party cookie is reduced for analytics.js. Only an identifier made up of two randomly generated 32-bit numbers (e.g., 12345.67890) is used. Clearing or deleting cookies from a browser does not ensure that subsequent visits to a website will be considered new sessions in Analytics. Learn more about how to opt-out from Analytics.
- Universal Analytics supports the Measurement Protocol. Universal Analytics introduces new collection technologies to Analytics, including the Measurement Protocol. Any site, app, or other digital device or service that implements the collection methods and/or features of the Measurement Protocol is responsible for providing notice and choice to users and customers according to our Measurement Protocol Policy. In case you use a service that has implemented the Measurement Protocol, please check the notice given and choice offered by this service directly with the Analytics customer using such service, as the opt-out directly provided by Analytics does not affect data reported through the Measurement Protocol.
- Universal Analytics supports data collection without browser cookies. The Universal Analytics collection methods (analytics.js and the Measurement Protocol) can be implemented and used to collect user interaction data without cookies. Learn more about how to opt-out from Analytics.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.